Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan War Tactics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-SOF- RøGü£¬
Soldier
Soldier
-SOF- RøGü£¬

Clan War Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Clan War Tactics   Clan War Tactics EmptyTue 10 Jun - 12:13

Well, sparta and I were talking about strategy in CW and about how we should have a basic plan for the opening part of the game. He made me do the post bc hes not supposed 2 b o the comp while hez doin homework ( lol )sooo:

We think that we need to have a good opening plan. I have personally experienced what happenes when your team starts slowly or poorly. If it is CTF on BG and there is one warthog for each team, sometimes more than 3 people go to the warthog. Often the ruder players will hang back and throw a grenade at the warthog so they get another chance at a position. By the time the warthog has been righted, you are all dead, because the enemy warthog is already here, and has completely over powered your team, which is vehicleless. The game always ends in a loss, because it is INCREDIBLY hard to come back from a bad start. Sparta and I have some basic ideas, but we want your imput. What is good opening strategy for the following?

- 4v4
-CTF on BG
-regular weapon spawns and 2 hogs, Mgun and rocket for both sides
Back to top Go down
-SoF-heRo [DarK.4]
Elite
Elite
-SoF-heRo [DarK.4]

Clan War Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War Tactics   Clan War Tactics EmptyTue 10 Jun - 13:34

I say Bloodgulch take the hill w\ sniper and helper and everyone else use vehicles or tele, thats what i do. As in A sniper and his helper take the hill some take vehicles and others teleport. If we playing hardcore ctf, have one stay in base with shotgun Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Clan War Tactics
Page 1 of 1