Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-SOF- RøGü£¬
Soldier
Soldier
-SOF- RøGü£¬

NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT EmptyFri 13 Jun - 19:25

Hello everyone. I have an announcement to make. I will be posting this elsewhere, this is pretty big. Here goes:

I have been working hard the past several days. I have been anylizing halo maps and creating strategy that insures map control for the opening game. The strategy is based around a MLG style gametype, 4v4, and as a CTF game. The weapon spawns are considered normal. I recently downloaded a program called haloflycam (ty 2 whoevr recomended it i dont remember.) to use in my project. What i have done is photograph the overall layout of the maps i want to work on. Then i copy them into paint and mark them with the plan i have devised. Anyone who is considering playing in a clan war, Zombie has recommanded that you know the strategy. Zombie, vortex, and I both have the strategy for bloodgulch, we can send it to you and explain it if you want to know it. I am in the process of making more strategies, battle creek is on the way.

Thanks for your attention! Please post here if you have any questions at ALL!

-SOF- RøGü£¬
Back to top Go down
-SOF- RøGü£¬
Soldier
Soldier
-SOF- RøGü£¬

PostSubject: Re: NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT EmptySun 15 Jun - 15:13

Strategies for Battle creek have been completed. Contact me on xfire so i can transfer the maps to you. They are explained on the side. They are all in one bmp file.

Thank you!

-SOF- RøGü£¬
Back to top Go down
«SOF«J@S0N@T0R»
Ensign
Ensign
«SOF«J@S0N@T0R»

PostSubject: Re: NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT EmptySun 15 Jun - 17:05

Hey Rogue, if you send the pics to me I might be able to make it so we can but them on the website......that way you won't have to keep sending them to everybody individually...and the people who don't have xfire can also get to see this awesome battle plan of yours.
Back to top Go down
«SOF«J@S0N@T0R»
Ensign
Ensign
«SOF«J@S0N@T0R»

PostSubject: Re: NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT EmptyWed 18 Jun - 0:08

Here's Rogue's cool Blood Gulch strategy (Zombie has recommended that you know it). Rogue sent it to me and I changed the file type and photoshoped it a little and then I put it in the "Gallery" section. (The gallery section is right next to the home page button at the top of the index page) Well-anyways, look, memorize, execute, win!!! (pwnage garentied 'til 2067)

No thanks are in order, but just FYI......autographs are ten bucks. Twisted Evil Laughing (JK)
Back to top Go down
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

PostSubject: Re: NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT EmptyWed 18 Jun - 0:23

Let me be the First to say that I just looked at the picture in the Gallery section of that page and I think that this is a great Idea. We should have a day where Sof and IT practice this because were going to unite and have one Tag soon anyway so We all should partake in learning these. Guys I am really proud of you all keep up the good work guys and thanks again farao
Back to top Go down
«SOF«J@S0N@T0R»
Ensign
Ensign
«SOF«J@S0N@T0R»

PostSubject: Re: NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT EmptyWed 18 Jun - 0:30

As soon as Rogue sends me the Battle Creek one all put it up right away.
Back to top Go down
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

PostSubject: Re: NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT EmptyWed 18 Jun - 0:40

Ok I can't wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
-SOF- RøGü£¬
Soldier
Soldier
-SOF- RøGü£¬

PostSubject: Re: NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT EmptyWed 18 Jun - 13:37

OMG jason ty sooo much u no i would have nvr figured that out. The bc map is done, ill send it 2 u jason as soon as we can both b on xfire.

Thanks rondog, i thought about this strat for a long time. The red "low side" is on the site right now, and i don't rlly no if that is as good as my new "high side" strat, but well c. I think it would b awesome to do a clan practice on this, to c if high side or low side works bttr.
Back to top Go down
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

PostSubject: Re: NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT EmptyWed 18 Jun - 14:18

Well If you want to pratice this then thats cool I can put a dedicated server for that just let me know if you want to and since this is your project then I will let you be in charge of it so to speak. Thanks man
Back to top Go down
«SOF«J@S0N@T0R»
Ensign
Ensign
«SOF«J@S0N@T0R»

PostSubject: Re: NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT EmptyThu 19 Jun - 0:04

The battle creek strategy is up for all to see!!! So...go look!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Page 1 of 1