Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halo Tactics and Strategies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-SOF- RøGü£¬
Soldier
Soldier
-SOF- RøGü£¬

Halo Tactics and Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Halo Tactics and Strategies   Halo Tactics and Strategies EmptySat 7 Jun - 23:30

Well, i couldn't find a better place to put this, but...

To my knowledge there is no area where members can discuss the tactics and strategies of Halo. A very important part of a clan in my view is to improve each other. By posting strategies and recomendations, we can improve each other more quickly.

My personal recommendations for improvment: (im a SOF nub but definitly NOT a Halo nub i have over 3 years exp.)

1) Play Halo! (obviously most important)
- Play on a server where other good players are!
- Play different types of games, FFA and team

2) Discuss It!
- I spend tons of time talking with friends about Halo. Just arguing with a friend about wether a rocket launcher is better than a fuel rod improves your knowledge and skill. (for sure more than you think now!)

3) Watch Videos!!!!
-Go on youtube!
Back to top Go down
-SOF- RøGü£¬
Soldier
Soldier
-SOF- RøGü£¬

Halo Tactics and Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Sorry cont. of above   Halo Tactics and Strategies EmptySun 8 Jun - 15:23

-watching youtube videos like montages of awesome plays has improved my ability a TON. Just seeing 1st person how snipers get headshots or exterminate the other team is very helpful. It can also reveal some cool ways to get around maps! (I have a lot of cool things like this, i plan 2 post some screenshot based diagrams when i get the chance.)
Back to top Go down

Halo Tactics and Strategies
Page 1 of 1