Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST Empty
PostSubject: CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST   CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST EmptyMon 30 Jun - 14:42

Guys you have been asking for it and we got a clan war with the Dark Energy clan. Guys I believe that we will Own them. I would like everyone on the server at 7:30pm EST that way we have about 30 mins to practice. And if you want to Fight in the clan war plz Sing up here. We will also be Practicing Today and Tomorrow and if you want to participate you must Come to one of the Two Practices. So if you would like to Fight in the Clan war plz Sing up here. Guys I will be honest We are only on to take the best of the best for clan wars, But Plz still sing up for the clan war and if your not picked we may use you as a Back up. Oh one more thing I have noticed in the last clan war people were Leaving From both sides. If you know you can't say then Plz don't apply. Or if you going to leave in the middle of the game plz at least Let us know in the middle of the game so we can get a back up person to join at the start of a new game. Guys Thanks And we better win.
Back to top Go down
Sparta507
Elite
Elite
Sparta507

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST   CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST EmptyMon 30 Jun - 14:44

count me in

(IT)RADAR

I gonna own when we do CTF
Back to top Go down
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST   CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST EmptyMon 30 Jun - 15:04

Guys we have a practice server the name of it is (IT) & SOF PRACTICE SERVER
The password will only be given to those fighting in the clan war. So plz SING UP NOW The war Is the day after Tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
-SoF-heRo [DarK.4]
Elite
Elite
-SoF-heRo [DarK.4]

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST   CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST EmptyMon 30 Jun - 15:23

Im definitely in, so give meh the password pl0x....
Back to top Go down
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST   CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST EmptyMon 30 Jun - 15:28

Ok guys I'm not sure how many vs how man but plz be on the site today at 8:00pm EST
Plz get on the chat box and we will go into the practic server
Back to top Go down
~^Sof^~vortex(BraV.2)
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
~^Sof^~vortex(BraV.2)

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST   CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST EmptyMon 30 Jun - 17:39

ide like to be in it
Back to top Go down
http://www.ifclan1.darkbb.com
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST   CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST EmptyMon 30 Jun - 19:42

Jake you know your in
Back to top Go down
~^Sof^~vortex(BraV.2)
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
~^Sof^~vortex(BraV.2)

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST   CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST EmptyMon 30 Jun - 19:51

i do
Back to top Go down
http://www.ifclan1.darkbb.com
{SoF} Anger [BraV1]
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
{SoF} Anger [BraV1]

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST   CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST EmptyMon 30 Jun - 20:44

can i be in it
Back to top Go down
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST   CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST EmptyMon 30 Jun - 21:26

yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST   CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST Empty

Back to top Go down

CLAN WAR. THIS WEDNESDAY AT 8:00 EST
Page 1 of 1