Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iam such a dumbass sorry

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{SoF} Anger [BraV1]
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
{SoF} Anger [BraV1]

Iam such a dumbass sorry Empty
PostSubject: Iam such a dumbass sorry   Iam such a dumbass sorry EmptyWed 25 Jun - 23:12

Im so sorry for what happened with Chaos i was the one who let him join i never knew he would do that crap i swear i am so sorry and if u have too u can kick me out of the clan i desevere it like i said m a dumass Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

PostSubject: Re: Iam such a dumbass sorry   Iam such a dumbass sorry EmptyWed 25 Jun - 23:24

I don't think that you knew that he was going to do this. Its not your fault(To my knowledge) So there will be no need for Kicking you. So chill out.
Back to top Go down
-SoF-A#-Drop[BOD]«KotH»
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
-SoF-A#-Drop[BOD]«KotH»

PostSubject: Re: Iam such a dumbass sorry   Iam such a dumbass sorry EmptyFri 27 Jun - 10:15

It wasnŽt your fault, Anger. I always, and probably u too, kept him as just a... weird kid. I always kept him as a dumb asshole for spamming to forums and stuff, but I think no one of us didnŽt know heŽs a betrayal. Lets just all hope heŽll burn in hell if there is a hell.
Back to top Go down
-SOF-Kirby2{DarK.3}
Soldier
Soldier
-SOF-Kirby2{DarK.3}

PostSubject: Re: Iam such a dumbass sorry   Iam such a dumbass sorry EmptyFri 27 Jun - 13:29

Dude! What did Chaos do? Am I missing important stuff here?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iam such a dumbass sorry   Iam such a dumbass sorry Empty

Back to top Go down

Iam such a dumbass sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team :: Important :: Clan Announcements-
Jump to: