Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i betrayed yall......

Go down 
+2
~^Sof^~vortex(BraV.2)
(IT)RonDog
6 posters
AuthorMessage

i betrayed yall...... Empty
PostSubject: i betrayed yall......   i betrayed yall...... EmptyWed 25 Jun - 18:28

im a betrayer of this clan there training me better there!!!!!!! ahhahahaha at kea and mafia
Back to top Go down
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

PostSubject: Re: i betrayed yall......   i betrayed yall...... EmptyWed 25 Jun - 18:29

AS you have said it I am banning you from this site you worthless piece of shit. Dumb ASS licking bitch.
Back to top Go down
~^Sof^~vortex(BraV.2)
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
~^Sof^~vortex(BraV.2)

PostSubject: Re: i betrayed yall......   i betrayed yall...... EmptyWed 25 Jun - 19:29

bicth
Back to top Go down
http://www.ifclan1.darkbb.com
-SOF- RøGü£¬
Soldier
Soldier
-SOF- RøGü£¬

PostSubject: Re: i betrayed yall......   i betrayed yall...... EmptyWed 25 Jun - 21:37

bye chaos. u made a bunch of dumbass posts nyway.
Back to top Go down
-SoF-heRo [DarK.4]
Elite
Elite
-SoF-heRo [DarK.4]

PostSubject: Re: i betrayed yall......   i betrayed yall...... EmptyWed 25 Jun - 23:53

I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you.
Back to top Go down
-SoF-A#-Drop[BOD]«KotH»
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
-SoF-A#-Drop[BOD]«KotH»

PostSubject: Re: i betrayed yall......   i betrayed yall...... EmptyFri 27 Jun - 10:13

Hope u die, bitch, I didn´t ever like u anyway.
Back to top Go down
-SOF-Kirby2{DarK.3}
Soldier
Soldier
-SOF-Kirby2{DarK.3}

PostSubject: Re: i betrayed yall......   i betrayed yall...... EmptyFri 27 Jun - 13:31

I have no idea whats going on here......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i betrayed yall......   i betrayed yall...... Empty

Back to top Go down

i betrayed yall......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team :: Important :: Clan Announcements-
Jump to: