Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i ahve give this website!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

i ahve give this website!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: i ahve give this website!!!!!!!!   i ahve give this website!!!!!!!! EmptyWed 25 Jun - 18:25

too the mafia clan!!!!!!!! THE MAFIA HAS JOIN MY CLAN WERE ALLYS!!!! WITH KEA AND WE WILL FIGHT YALL OVER 50 MEMBERS!! ARE MY ALLYS HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

PostSubject: Re: i ahve give this website!!!!!!!!   i ahve give this website!!!!!!!! EmptyWed 25 Jun - 18:28

Dude what the hell do you mean? How are you a clan leader Does Zombie Know? Does Zombie even know you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i ahve give this website!!!!!!!!   i ahve give this website!!!!!!!! EmptyWed 25 Jun - 18:31

on xfire iim allys with mafia clan and kea and i gave them this website!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
-SoF-heRo [DarK.4]
Elite
Elite
-SoF-heRo [DarK.4]

PostSubject: Re: i ahve give this website!!!!!!!!   i ahve give this website!!!!!!!! EmptyWed 25 Jun - 23:49

If I ever play with you again, im gonna beat the fricken crap outa you, and tbag you to death. Cause you deserve it. GO DIE IN A FRICKEN HOLE.

I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you. I'm gonna beat the fricken crap outa you.
Back to top Go down
-SOF- RøGü£¬
Soldier
Soldier
-SOF- RøGü£¬

PostSubject: Re: i ahve give this website!!!!!!!!   i ahve give this website!!!!!!!! EmptyThu 26 Jun - 9:59

well said, hero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i ahve give this website!!!!!!!!   i ahve give this website!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

i ahve give this website!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1