Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weekends This Summer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
«SOF«J@S0N@T0R»
Ensign
Ensign
«SOF«J@S0N@T0R»

Weekends This Summer Empty
PostSubject: Weekends This Summer   Weekends This Summer EmptyWed 18 Jun - 20:05

FYI, I'm not going to be home almost every weekend this summer. This weekend it's a family reunion, next it's a camping trip, and so on and so forth. I'll still be here most weekdays though.
Back to top Go down
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

PostSubject: Re: Weekends This Summer   Weekends This Summer EmptyThu 19 Jun - 0:02

Thanks for the heads up and have a fun
Back to top Go down
«SOF«J@S0N@T0R»
Ensign
Ensign
«SOF«J@S0N@T0R»

PostSubject: Re: Weekends This Summer   Weekends This Summer EmptyThu 19 Jun - 0:05

ty and I will. (try at lest)
Back to top Go down
-SOF- RøGü£¬
Soldier
Soldier
-SOF- RøGü£¬

PostSubject: Re: Weekends This Summer   Weekends This Summer EmptyTue 24 Jun - 21:22

im going to take over and say for jason that hes officially gone for like, ALL of july. Hes gone for like, the 1st 2 weeks, then bak for 3 days, then gone again. WHY JASON? WHY!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
«SOF«J@S0N@T0R»
Ensign
Ensign
«SOF«J@S0N@T0R»

PostSubject: Re: Weekends This Summer   Weekends This Summer EmptyWed 25 Jun - 0:30

lol. And yes, I"m going to be gone for almost the whole month of July. I'm gone for the 1st two weeks and then back for a few days (like Rogue said) and then I'm gone for like 5 days then back for 3 then gone for 5...then I think that's it for now. Sounds exciting, right? So I be on during the times that I'm back but I'm, for the most part, gone for the month. But I don't leave till next Saturday so I'll be here till then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weekends This Summer   Weekends This Summer EmptyWed 25 Jun - 18:46

whoever wants to be in my not this old clan go on http://www.xfire.com/clans/skss/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekends This Summer   Weekends This Summer Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekends This Summer
Page 1 of 1