Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About the Merger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-SoF-Zombie
SOF Leader
SOF Leader
-SoF-Zombie

About the Merger Empty
PostSubject: About the Merger   About the Merger EmptySat 14 Jun - 9:53

Ok, first off, i want to let you know that me and RonDog are in the process of officially merging the two clans together under one tag, the tag has not been decided yet, but when it has been, we will tell you. Next, the name does not really matter, listen, we are all one clan, and the name does not have to have Soldiers or Of or Fortune in the title. What does matter is that we will all be united. Third, we are also in the process of revising usergroups, rank system and anything eles that we think will better the clan. So please, i'm asking your cooperation in this matter, we will be EXTREMELY busy creating names and revising things, that if we say that we can't talk right now, please respect us and please understand that we are helping everyone, not just ourselves(what rondog said), and if you TRUELY hate the merger, then you don't have to follow us to the new website, i think only the truely loyal and the ones who me and rondog want in the clan(i think he will agree), will follow their leaders to the new website. I hope that all of you stay loyal to the clan. Don''t let me down now..

Zombie Zombies!!!
Back to top Go down
https://clansof.forumotion.com

About the Merger Empty
PostSubject: i no one   About the Merger EmptySat 14 Jun - 10:36

it should be [SoI]

soilders of invasion
Back to top Go down
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

About the Merger Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the Merger   About the Merger EmptySat 14 Jun - 11:58

I actually like the Name SOI but I don't like the tag too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About the Merger Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the Merger   About the Merger Empty

Back to top Go down

About the Merger
Page 1 of 1