Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CLAN WAR STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-SOF- RøGü£¬
Soldier
Soldier
-SOF- RøGü£¬

CLAN WAR STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: CLAN WAR STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT   CLAN WAR STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT EmptyFri 13 Jun - 19:26

Hello everyone. I have an announcement to make. I will be posting this elsewhere, this is pretty big. Here goes:

I have been working hard the past several days. I have been anylizing halo maps and creating strategy that insures map control for the opening game. The strategy is based around a MLG style gametype, 4v4, and as a CTF game. The weapon spawns are considered normal. I recently downloaded a program called haloflycam (ty 2 whoevr recomended it i dont remember.) to use in my project. What i have done is photograph the overall layout of the maps i want to work on. Then i copy them into paint and mark them with the plan i have devised. Anyone who is considering playing in a clan war, Zombie has recommanded that you know the strategy. Zombie, vortex, and I both have the strategy for bloodgulch, we can send it to you and explain it if you want to know it. I am in the process of making more strategies, battle creek is on the way.

Thanks for your attention! Please post here if you have any questions at ALL!

-SOF- RøGü£¬
Back to top Go down

CLAN WAR STRATEGIES: IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1