Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rondog will not be on for a little while

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

Rondog will not be on for a little while Empty
PostSubject: Rondog will not be on for a little while   Rondog will not be on for a little while EmptyTue 10 Jun - 15:58

Hey Guys My PS3 just came today and umm you know.... Its hard for me to say this but I MAY not be playing halo for a little while like a day or two. But I can set the dedicated server up just tell me what you want on there and ANY SOF AND IT MEMBER are welcome to post here and I will add them to the server and you all can kick ass on the server. I still will come to the site and be on x-fire But I may not be IN HALO. for a little while. But thanks
Back to top Go down
-SoF-A#-Drop[BOD]«KotH»
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
-SoF-A#-Drop[BOD]«KotH»

PostSubject: Re: Rondog will not be on for a little while   Rondog will not be on for a little while EmptyTue 10 Jun - 17:12

ok, have fun with ur new PS3, im jallous to u! =))
Back to top Go down
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

PostSubject: Re: Rondog will not be on for a little while   Rondog will not be on for a little while EmptyTue 10 Jun - 17:45

Yes BUT THANK UNCLE SAM FOR THAT REBATE CHECK. farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rondog will not be on for a little while   Rondog will not be on for a little while Empty

Back to top Go down

Rondog will not be on for a little while
Page 1 of 1