Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-SoF-Zombie
SOF Leader
SOF Leader
-SoF-Zombie

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty
PostSubject: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF EmptyFri 30 May - 22:02

Ok, my name in real life is mike, im 15 years old and i live in PA. I like playing halo, playing hockey and being outside. I like the cold, rainy weather, so it's good that i live in PA. I like Horror Movies, and i like hardcore punk music (black flag, circle jerks), and i'm a pretty friendly person i think. I like TV shows that make you say "Ohhh" or "Oh my god that has to hurt", lol, (World's most Amazing Videos", i also like South Park. I don't play any instruments, but guitar is cool. My favorite band is IRON MAIDEN. Ok that's it pretty much, i encourage you guys to post something just like i did, and please don't give out any information that's too personal, but if you do by mistake, just tell me and i will either delete the post or just revise it.

Thank you.

-SOF-Zombie

Last edited by -SoF-ZomBiE[BraV.1] on Thu 5 Jun - 21:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://clansof.forumotion.com
-SoF-A#-Drop[BOD]«KotH»
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
-SoF-A#-Drop[BOD]«KotH»

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF EmptySat 31 May - 6:09

Uhh... My real name is Aleksi. It´s like Alex in english.. I´m 14 years old, I live in Finland (in Europe, Northern circle goes right thru Finland). I have pretty bad english because my mother language is finnish... and... Well, I´m an albino.. That makes my eye irises red, and my skin, and hair snow white. (well, hair is not, i´ve dyed it Black!) People say I look like a vampire. I have pretty hard past... Because of my "race".. (People here are racists, you see, don´t you ever come up here!) I like music a lot, I play a lot of instruments and compose. Food rocks!! Just got to say that. I live happily in relationship, with my girlfriend, Elina, we´ve been together now 3 years. (That´s right, we started it 11 years old!) She´s probably the only one who understands me... My mother ran away when I borned, abanoded me probably because Ima fucking freak... My dad is a drunk. I´m doing quite well in school.. YEAH, BABY YEAH, SCHOOL IS OVER FOR THE SUMMER NOW!! My hobbies are Swording and Fighting sports right now... I like hockey, I just somehow like the Sanjose Sharks team the most... (I´ve always liked sharks! Razz) I have 2 pet animals... A dog and a wolf.. (yeah, wolves are REAALLY hard to train from NOT eating mailmans!!) I live in middle of snowy forest.. Nobody lives near here. I love cold weather, and I really enjoy the rain and thunder... (Rain water feels good on my sensitive skin) and sunlight burns my eyes, so I always use a hood over my head when I´m outside. I have pretty long, black hair, on to middle of my back. THAT MAKES ME NOT A GIRL!! (I hate when people keep saying that. -___-) I´ve grown it pretty much cuz´ of my metal music taste... My favourite bands are Sonata Arctica and Slipknot. Just on my personally... I don´t believe in God. (That makes me an atheist or something?)
I´ve played Halo for few YEARS now, I have pretty big knowledge from it.. And I´m happy that I found finally
A CLAN THAT REALLY ROCKS!! /,,/ Smile HAIL -SoF- ZOMBIE!!

Ps. I just hope you don´t hate me because of my... Race.
Back to top Go down
-SOF-Kirby2{DarK.3}
Soldier
Soldier
-SOF-Kirby2{DarK.3}

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF EmptySat 7 Jun - 22:53

your agnostic if you think people have the right to believe in god.

i'm connor, im taoist, think girls with brown eyes are awesome (their eyes are just so deep) I like to get in mild amounts oof trouble. I hate fighting and i like greenday, ozone, devo, and depeche mode. Check out my myspce to get more info, youll have to add me as a friend first tho. My screen name is shag ninja! Cool geek cherry tongue drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team :: Off-Topic :: Random Forum-
Jump to: