Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-SoF-Zombie
SOF Leader
SOF Leader

PostSubject: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   Fri 30 May - 22:02

Ok, my name in real life is mike, im 15 years old and i live in PA. I like playing halo, playing hockey and being outside. I like the cold, rainy weather, so it's good that i live in PA. I like Horror Movies, and i like hardcore punk music (black flag, circle jerks), and i'm a pretty friendly person i think. I like TV shows that make you say "Ohhh" or "Oh my god that has to hurt", lol, (World's most Amazing Videos", i also like South Park. I don't play any instruments, but guitar is cool. My favorite band is IRON MAIDEN. Ok that's it pretty much, i encourage you guys to post something just like i did, and please don't give out any information that's too personal, but if you do by mistake, just tell me and i will either delete the post or just revise it.

Thank you.

-SOF-Zombie

Last edited by -SoF-ZomBiE[BraV.1] on Thu 5 Jun - 21:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clansof.forumotion.com
-SoF-A#-Drop[BOD]KotH
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   Sat 31 May - 6:09

Uhh... My real name is Aleksi. Its like Alex in english.. Im 14 years old, I live in Finland (in Europe, Northern circle goes right thru Finland). I have pretty bad english because my mother language is finnish... and... Well, Im an albino.. That makes my eye irises red, and my skin, and hair snow white. (well, hair is not, ive dyed it Black!) People say I look like a vampire. I have pretty hard past... Because of my "race".. (People here are racists, you see, dont you ever come up here!) I like music a lot, I play a lot of instruments and compose. Food rocks!! Just got to say that. I live happily in relationship, with my girlfriend, Elina, weve been together now 3 years. (Thats right, we started it 11 years old!) Shes probably the only one who understands me... My mother ran away when I borned, abanoded me probably because Ima fucking freak... My dad is a drunk. Im doing quite well in school.. YEAH, BABY YEAH, SCHOOL IS OVER FOR THE SUMMER NOW!! My hobbies are Swording and Fighting sports right now... I like hockey, I just somehow like the Sanjose Sharks team the most... (Ive always liked sharks! Razz) I have 2 pet animals... A dog and a wolf.. (yeah, wolves are REAALLY hard to train from NOT eating mailmans!!) I live in middle of snowy forest.. Nobody lives near here. I love cold weather, and I really enjoy the rain and thunder... (Rain water feels good on my sensitive skin) and sunlight burns my eyes, so I always use a hood over my head when Im outside. I have pretty long, black hair, on to middle of my back. THAT MAKES ME NOT A GIRL!! (I hate when people keep saying that. -___-) Ive grown it pretty much cuz of my metal music taste... My favourite bands are Sonata Arctica and Slipknot. Just on my personally... I dont believe in God. (That makes me an atheist or something?)
Ive played Halo for few YEARS now, I have pretty big knowledge from it.. And Im happy that I found finally
A CLAN THAT REALLY ROCKS!! /,,/ Smile HAIL -SoF- ZOMBIE!!

Ps. I just hope you dont hate me because of my... Race.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-SOF-Kirby2{DarK.3}
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   Sat 7 Jun - 22:53

your agnostic if you think people have the right to believe in god.

i'm connor, im taoist, think girls with brown eyes are awesome (their eyes are just so deep) I like to get in mild amounts oof trouble. I hate fighting and i like greenday, ozone, devo, and depeche mode. Check out my myspce to get more info, youll have to add me as a friend first tho. My screen name is shag ninja! Cool geek cherry tongue drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Page 1 of 1