Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anybosy here?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{SoF} Anger [BraV1]
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
{SoF} Anger [BraV1]

anybosy here? Empty
PostSubject: anybosy here?   anybosy here? EmptySun 11 Jan - 19:57

does anyone still come here i miss this place so much it hurts Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
-SOF-Kirby2{DarK.3}
Soldier
Soldier
-SOF-Kirby2{DarK.3}

anybosy here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybosy here?   anybosy here? EmptyThu 22 Jan - 19:40

Anger! What the hell are [i]you[/i] doing here? I thought I was the only one who still logged on!
Ah man, if only I had admin permissions here...... We could use this place as just a sandbox, fix things up and make it just a cool place to chill.... Zombies!!! lol, remember that? We all had such good fun on that day. Look at us now...... we're the only ones who know what it means to be in a clan, I miss this place. Those were such happy, happy days.
Back to top Go down
backinblack

anybosy here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybosy here?   anybosy here? EmptySat 14 Feb - 10:28

i know wat it means to you all should know me
Back to top Go down
{SoF} Anger [BraV1]
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
{SoF} Anger [BraV1]

anybosy here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybosy here?   anybosy here? EmptySun 12 Jul - 16:22

-SOF-Kirby2{DarK.3} wrote:
Anger! What the hell are you doing here? I thought I was the only one who still logged on!
Ah man, if only I had admin permissions here...... We could use this place as just a sandbox, fix things up and make it just a cool place to chill.... Zombies!!! lol, remember that? We all had such good fun on that day. Look at us now...... we're the only ones who know what it means to be in a clan, I miss this place. Those were such happy, happy days.

i thought i was the only one that came here but then i took a break and now im back Smile and yeah i remember the fun times and i do miss it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

anybosy here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybosy here?   anybosy here? Empty

Back to top Go down

anybosy here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team :: Off-Topic :: Random Forum-
Jump to: