Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help, with my noobness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-SOF-True Shot
Captain
Captain
-SOF-True Shot

Help, with my noobness Empty
PostSubject: Help, with my noobness   Help, with my noobness EmptyMon 26 May - 17:10

I hang my noob head up high and sigh. For I cannot compete, but yet I do not know why. When I charge with zealous vigor I am sent but sky high. As I fly I cannot but to think, why....why motherfucker won't you die?

basically some help would be really appreciated, some tips maybe, like a mentor or something.
Back to top Go down
-SoF-Zombie
SOF Leader
SOF Leader
-SoF-Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Help, with my noobness   Help, with my noobness EmptyMon 26 May - 20:55

well, it all kind of depends on the situation but here are rules that help in any game:

First, you should always keep moving!! Never stand still!!! If you don't move around you are a sitting duck. Next, you should always keep shooting at the enemy, don't stop and aim if he is shooting at you. Next, you should NEVER reload when you are over half-way full of ammo. (Unless you are in a quiet spot with no fighting). Next, a tactic that i like to use is to throw 1 (not 40 or 50) grenades at someone, and if you get a direct hit, then it will take thier shields down to where one or two hits will kill them. Also, before combat, you should always check what grenades you have ready, because i can't tell you how many times i've died because i'm throwing plasmas instead of frags Smile. Fifth, Jumping and moving at the same time are good ways to throw your opponent off guard. But, you should ALWAYS have your target-thing on your opponent, if you take it off, it could mean death. Also, if you can, don't just go out in the open where all the fighting is. Strike from where people can't see or target you as easily, and if there are a multitude of enemies around, frag grenades and kill them (or weaken) so that you have a good chance you kill one, two, or even three opponents. Final thing i have to say, is that if you should always be constantly looking around you and you should never have your target-thing (i don't know what it's called; it's like a blue circle that shows you where you shoot)' in front of you at all times. Be aware of your surroundings.

But that's pretty much all of the tips that I know, and if you want help with anything eles please post it. I hope this has been helpful for you.

Thanks.

-SoF-Capone
Back to top Go down
https://clansof.forumotion.com
-SOF-True Shot
Captain
Captain
-SOF-True Shot

PostSubject: Re: Help, with my noobness   Help, with my noobness EmptyMon 26 May - 21:04

it has been very helpful man, I am about to test all of these things in our game right now. Thanks so much for the tips.
Back to top Go down
-SoF-A#-Drop[BOD]«KotH»
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
-SoF-A#-Drop[BOD]«KotH»

PostSubject: Use the enviroment!!   Help, with my noobness EmptyTue 27 May - 14:29

Also using the enviroment is a good way to take cover. High sniper positions, huge rocks you can hide behind, walls where you can bounce grenades from, they´re all added in the game to be USED! Behind a good corner is a perfect place to ambush your enemy. The enemy won´t notice you at all, if you move CROUCHED. That makes you invisible to "Motion Sencor". A good knowledge about map´s covers and walls, and maybe even the shortcuts, is a part of being a good player. You can also use the enviroment to KILL your enemy, not just to cover up! You can always lure your enemy to fall to his/her own death with heavy fire. Like in maps Infinity or Damnation, this is a good way to fight on the edges of the places where you can fall. Also, knowledge about the map´s glitches can help. Did you for example know that you can have a sniper rifle quick without climbing on the roof of the base?
You can also get weapons from all over the map with throwing Frag Grenades in some places. Dont believe it? Watch this video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5379986021828464497&q=halo+grenade&ei=rkI8SLGsJ4GMiwKVmZT1Aw
the knowledge about weapon locations is also veery usefull. Also the information about the weapon specialities! Only a few people know how usefull is, for example, Plasma Rifle. You can sneak close to your enemy, and then fire at him when he has turned hi´s back to you. By doing this, do you know that you´re slowing the player´s SPEED?
He can´t turn around, and the running speed goes really low. so, you can just fire at him and run to hi´s back, and SMACK!! A deadly melee attack right back to enemy´s head will strike him down so he won´t move.

This is just a little hint to you, True Shot. I hope you learn to use the enviroment more, it can be more useful you think!

Your Co-Leader, A#-Drop Wink
Back to top Go down
-SOF-True Shot
Captain
Captain
-SOF-True Shot

PostSubject: Re: Help, with my noobness   Help, with my noobness EmptyTue 27 May - 16:24

Dude you all frickin rock! Thanks so much, I always thought that the plasma rifle sucked but now that I know that I can see why some server have the p. rifle mod! Can't wait to sneak up to someone crouching, it'll be totally beast. Thanks so much guys, if anyone has any other tips put'em down. This is some really good stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help, with my noobness   Help, with my noobness Empty

Back to top Go down

Help, with my noobness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team :: Off-Topic :: HELP-
Jump to: