Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is our next victim?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparta507
Elite
Elite
Sparta507

Who is our next victim? Empty
PostSubject: Who is our next victim?   Who is our next victim? EmptyWed 25 Jun - 22:23

Guys great job against mafia. But I ask that u comment on who our next clan war opponent wil b. Just write a response listing the clan's name.

BUT I GOT A GREAT IDEA AS I WAS WRITING THIS. RONDOG GIMME UR INPUT 2. WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ABOUT DOING A MULTI-CLAN WAR? WE COULD GO LIKE 4 ON SOF/IT VS. 4 ON MAFIA VS. 4 ON NR CLAN VS. 4 ON POQ CLAN. 16 PLAYERS WITH 4 PER TEAM. I THINK THTA WOULD BE SICK AND HALO 3-LIKE. LOL TELL ME WHAT U THINK.
Back to top Go down
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

PostSubject: Re: Who is our next victim?   Who is our next victim? EmptyWed 25 Jun - 22:39

Well guys as I have said before Plz leave the clan wars to the Leaders Zombie and I will handle that and since he is away I will work on getting us a clan war this Up coming Wed. Around 7:30 or 8:00 EST. But If you have a clan LEADER who would like to get owned by us plz Give them my x-fire account name puppydog513 and he/she and I will talk about the details. Thanks guys. Oh and Radar I was thinking the same thing about Mulit Clan wars The other day But I don't know how we would decide the winner as there are only a red team and a blue team... But if you have a way to decide a winner then I'm all ears
Back to top Go down
-SoF-heRo [DarK.4]
Elite
Elite
-SoF-heRo [DarK.4]

PostSubject: Re: Who is our next victim?   Who is our next victim? EmptyWed 25 Jun - 23:45

Slayer, All team members have the same color, at the end we add scores of the whole team up. Easy as that.
Back to top Go down
-SOF- RøGü£¬
Soldier
Soldier
-SOF- RøGü£¬

PostSubject: Re: Who is our next victim?   Who is our next victim? EmptyThu 26 Jun - 9:58

Clan UO. I think i said this somewhere else, but they were all gay when i played on their sv. I dont no if they are good or how big they are, i just no the acronym.

About the multi-team, it could work,hero, but i dont know. It sounds complicated. Besides, if i was in there in the pregame i would just say kill ur teamates and itll stilll count.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is our next victim?   Who is our next victim? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is our next victim?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team :: Important :: Clan Schedule-
Jump to: