Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I´m probably quite busy all the summer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-SoF-A#-Drop[BOD]«KotH»
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
-SoF-A#-Drop[BOD]«KotH»

I´m probably quite busy all the summer Empty
PostSubject: I´m probably quite busy all the summer   I´m probably quite busy all the summer EmptyWed 25 Jun - 6:53

Well, yeah, i´m hanging out a lot with my girlfriend all the summer, and even stay nights at her and she here, and sometimes we sleep at this forest at a tent, so I´m not always on cuz´ I´m just somewhere with Elina. I hope u guys understand this, cuz´.... you know, i´ve gotta dedicate to my girlfriend too! But im still gonna be online, atleast at the nights here when ure havin´ day time, so i can talk to u guys. thanks.
Back to top Go down
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

PostSubject: Re: I´m probably quite busy all the summer   I´m probably quite busy all the summer EmptyWed 25 Jun - 10:37

Well thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I´m probably quite busy all the summer   I´m probably quite busy all the summer EmptyWed 25 Jun - 18:43

so!!!!!!!! dum zombie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I´m probably quite busy all the summer   I´m probably quite busy all the summer Empty

Back to top Go down

I´m probably quite busy all the summer
Page 1 of 1