Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sparta507
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: SIGN UP HERE!!!   Mon 16 Jun - 18:47

Hello everyone. I have most of the needed information and have the outline for our strengths/weaknesses tryouts. We will be in the tryouts with you monitoring your play. We have 3 or 4 ppl who are really good snipers. We will rank their ability and rank them as primary sniper, secondary/backup/partner sniper, #3 sniper and #4 sniper. Same with drivers. One of the maps you will be on is blood gulch. Top snipers will try to hit running players and our top drivers. Basically the most hits and accuracy will determine your sniping rank. Drivers will carry passengers and try to drive them safely from base to base. Driving ranks will be determined on the amount of time it takes for drivers to get from base to base as well as how many passengers they can keep alive for the longest time. Also, these tryouts will be mostly race servers to determine driver rankings and sniper rankings to the highest degree of effectiveness. Sidewinder is also a map where this will take place. There will also be a point in the tryouts where it's snipers vs. snipers. PLEASE POST HERE TO SIGN UP AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRYOUT!! I also ask you to please not pm me as I will most likely have a flood of responses. I hope to hold the tryouts this weekend depending on Rondog's schedule.

Thanks,

(IT)RADAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(IT)Keelwar
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: SIGN UP HERE!!!   Mon 16 Jun - 20:10

UHHHH... i go to my dads on the weekend i might have to like do that on like monday cuz like my dad like doesnt like have a like computer so like i cant like play Halo. Im like going like to like stop like saying like and i cant come to the tryouts if they r on weekend. (LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!! FEAR MY PET CAT YOU DOG LOVERS!!!! PS THIS IS MY FAVORITE LETTER: ~)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clansof.forumotion.com/
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader

PostSubject: Re: SIGN UP HERE!!!   Mon 16 Jun - 20:27

Like Wow.. Like Ps Like Ha Like Ha Like HA...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader

PostSubject: Re: SIGN UP HERE!!!   Mon 16 Jun - 20:39

Radar I just read your message and My bad But I was unaware that there would be ranking involved. I can't really mess with anyones rank But They can me unofficially ranked as what ever level sniper or driver they are but There will more than likely not be a rank devoted to simply to Sniper this or driver that. SO pm me so i can get a clear understanding of what it is that you are trying to do. Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SOFJ@S0N@T0R
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: SIGN UP HERE!!!   Mon 16 Jun - 21:01

I'm also not going to be able to be online this weekend because I'm going to a family reunion. I would love to do this thing (even though the driving part sounds kind of dorky because to really show driving skill with the hog you should drive in a CTF battle. You drive to the base, get the flag, and then drive back, all without dieing. That could be with or without a gunner and/or passenger. Then there also should be some hogging raids and the driver should be graded on how well he/she does with that.) Just for the record, I'm not that great of a sniper. BUT... Sniper ...I have won a few of those battles in my life time. Anyways...yes I would love to do this but I can't this weekend or next weekend. Maybe you should hold the tryouts on weekdays instead of weekends...people are usually less busy on weekdays...now that it's summer!!!! Oh by the way, I'm home schooled. (and yes, home schooling is really fun...but it does take just as much work as you public/private schoolers)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: SIGN UP HERE!!!   Mon 16 Jun - 21:11

im new!!!!!!!!!1 affraid sunny sunny farao lol! afro rendeer Sleep Zombies!!! Zombies!!! Zombies!!! Zombies!!! Zombies!!! Zombies!!! Zombies!!! Zombies!!! Sniper Sniper Sniper Sniper
Back to top Go down
SOFJ@S0N@T0R
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: SIGN UP HERE!!!   Mon 16 Jun - 21:15

Hey, chaos...who recruited you anyways?

*grumble grumble* Just wait 'til Zombie gets a hold of you...

And you should try reading most of the pages before you start posting every-which-way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SoF} Anger [BraV1]
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: hey   Mon 16 Jun - 22:08

ive know i said last time that i wasnt good at sniping but i got a little better so can i try out plz Very Happy by the way i told chaos to join team if i did something wrong iam very sorry but Zombie didnt mind before when i got new members so........ idk just let this kid join he is pretty good at pistol and sniping so if i can i recommend him to tryout again sorry if i did something wrong truly sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~^Sof^~vortex(BraV.2)
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: SIGN UP HERE!!!   Mon 16 Jun - 22:56

ill b there
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ifclan1.darkbb.com
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader

PostSubject: Re: SIGN UP HERE!!!   Mon 16 Jun - 23:30

Sparta I think that you should postpone the tryout to a week day. I think you will get more people who are able to play. But to the person who asked who Chaos is they told me in the chat box that Anger recruited them. I personally think its Zombie, or someone who used to be apart of this clan.. You know the umm sniper person... But hey Its just a guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-SOF- RG
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: SIGN UP HERE!!!   Tue 17 Jun - 12:19

yaya sure ill b ther. I pwn with sniper.

Chaos, wtf?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparta507
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: SIGN UP HERE!!!   Tue 17 Jun - 12:27

Ok due to many ppl unable to join tryouts on weekend, they will be postponed until further notice. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-SoF-heRo [DarK.4]
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: SIGN UP HERE!!!   Tue 17 Jun - 12:53

Ill tryout for Pistol or sniper, but i can tell you this, im better with pistol. As for the trying to snipe drivers out of their hogs, i think we should do that on dangercanyon, as to in the middle their is a ledge for snipers.
PS: People keep asking who is SoF or -SoF- in some servers, THATS ME, so stop asking about it please Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIGN UP HERE!!!   

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1