Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE CLAN MERGER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

THE CLAN MERGER Empty
PostSubject: THE CLAN MERGER   THE CLAN MERGER EmptyFri 13 Jun - 22:35

HI everyone, this post is to make clear everything thats going on in the IT clan and the Sof clan.
Zombie and I have decided to Official merger the clans together. We think it will be nothing but great for the clan. We are in the process of coming up with a Final name for the NEW CLAN, and so far if we don't get anything else then its going to be IF.. OR Invasion Force.
We can debate over the tags later. But for now lets talk about things that are in the works.

1) when we get a new name of course we will need to get a new website to reflect the new name.
2)People keep asking me why have I note been promoted. And the answer is this, Zombie and I are working hard to merge the clan and if you have been in the clan and have been active then when we get the new site then you will be promoted there. (At least for the IT members you have my word I will promote you when we fully merger and you will be the highest members) I just have been busy.

3)When we go to the new site things will change and we will explain them to you here on this site once everything is finalized. So rules will be put in place but I promise That I will not Vote on any rules that tell you how to play... IE no camping, no T-Bagging, ect..." I think you all know How I feel about T bagging...lol"

4)We are going to do a lot of great things and if you want to be in on it then we will need your help, feedback, input and your participation. We can't do this alone. Zombie and I are doing this for US, Not just him and I. any questions plz PM me or zombie or get at me on X-fire
Back to top Go down
(IT)yoyo
Elite
Elite

THE CLAN MERGER Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CLAN MERGER   THE CLAN MERGER EmptyFri 13 Jun - 22:41

ok ron
Back to top Go down
(IT)Keelwar
Elite
Elite
(IT)Keelwar