Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MAFIA~GAME FINAL ANNOUNCEMENTS-READ IMPORTANT.

Go down 
+2
(IT)RonDog
-SoF-Zombie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
-SoF-Zombie
SOF Leader
SOF Leader
-SoF-Zombie

MAFIA~GAME FINAL ANNOUNCEMENTS-READ IMPORTANT. Empty
PostSubject: MAFIA~GAME FINAL ANNOUNCEMENTS-READ IMPORTANT.   MAFIA~GAME FINAL ANNOUNCEMENTS-READ IMPORTANT. EmptySun 8 Jun - 11:12

The following members are invited by me and rondog to participate in the clan game against mafia~. I'm sorry that i couldn't invite all of you, but as i've told you numerous times, mafia clan told me a 6v6 game. And the following people are invited to play.

For SOF Team:

-SOF-Zombie
-SOF-A#-Drop
{SOF}Anger

For IT Team:

(IT)RonDog
(IT)Spooky
(IT)Radar

****RonDog, if this is wrong please let me know ASAP, i based your team list off of the list you sent me via PM yesterday.

Again, i'm sorry to those who i could not invite but for the first clan game, i want co-leaders with me. In scrims in the future, i will randomly pick members.

About the Game:

The Game is going to be set up by the Mafia members:

The game is:

-Team Slayer on Battle Creek
-Shotguns no shields
-6v6 game
-Password is Scrim or scrim (i'm not sure about the capitalization).

Last edited by -SoF-Zombie on Sun 8 Jun - 12:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://clansof.forumotion.com
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA~GAME FINAL ANNOUNCEMENTS-READ IMPORTANT.   MAFIA~GAME FINAL ANNOUNCEMENTS-READ IMPORTANT. EmptySun 8 Jun - 12:28

Ok plz take owner off the list. And I may not be able to make it I have to Go to church today. Today Is Pentecost and I don't know how long I will be there. But I will do my best to be here At 7 BUT plz let (IT)Radar come in Owners place and if I am not able to join then Let any IT member that can join join at that time plz. Thanks and sorry if I am not able to make it.
Back to top Go down
-SoF-heRo [DarK.4]
Elite
Elite
-SoF-heRo [DarK.4]

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA~GAME FINAL ANNOUNCEMENTS-READ IMPORTANT.   MAFIA~GAME FINAL ANNOUNCEMENTS-READ IMPORTANT. EmptySun 8 Jun - 13:12

Good luck guys, and hopefully we'll win. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sparta507
Elite
Elite
Sparta507

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA~GAME FINAL ANNOUNCEMENTS-READ IMPORTANT.   MAFIA~GAME FINAL ANNOUNCEMENTS-READ IMPORTANT. EmptySun 8 Jun - 18:19

Sup guys! I just want to thank you guys for letting me play today against Mafia. That was really nice of both Zombie and Rondog. I hope you can make it 2day Rondog! Let's OWN!!!
Back to top Go down
(IT)Spooky[EchO.2]
Elite
Elite
(IT)Spooky[EchO.2]

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA~GAME FINAL ANNOUNCEMENTS-READ IMPORTANT.   MAFIA~GAME FINAL ANNOUNCEMENTS-READ IMPORTANT. EmptySun 8 Jun - 19:42

IMPORTANT!!!! there is a storm where Drop is and he cannot play he wanted me to tell you guys that he wanted rogue to play in his stead but WE HAVE TO CHOOSE SOMEONE QUICK OR THIS IS NOT GONNA WORK!
Back to top Go down
(IT)drakewarrior
Soldier
Soldier
(IT)drakewarrior

PostSubject: cool have a plan   MAFIA~GAME FINAL ANNOUNCEMENTS-READ IMPORTANT. EmptyMon 23 Jun - 18:04

can i be on the team as a back up if needed if you are ark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA~GAME FINAL ANNOUNCEMENTS-READ IMPORTANT.   MAFIA~GAME FINAL ANNOUNCEMENTS-READ IMPORTANT. Empty

Back to top Go down

MAFIA~GAME FINAL ANNOUNCEMENTS-READ IMPORTANT.
Page 1 of 1