Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rondog... The person

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

Rondog... The person Empty
PostSubject: Rondog... The person   Rondog... The person EmptyFri 6 Jun - 22:35

Well my name is Ronnie I'm 19 from Cincinnati Ohio, I love to play video games "it makes you forget about the stress' of life", if you ask me. I am a very humble person in real life I am honest cool and funny. I love to help people and will be going to college soon to be a clinical psychologist. I was born and raised in the church... Even though I do cuss some times "Sorry God" But Yeah I am really a hard working person and I believe that if your going to commit yourself to something then GIVE 100% OF yourself to it. Oh and I am a natural born leader...lol and I love politics so Vote DR Ron... 20??...lol
Back to top Go down
-SOF-Kirby2{DarK.3}
Soldier
Soldier
-SOF-Kirby2{DarK.3}

PostSubject: Re: Rondog... The person   Rondog... The person EmptySat 7 Jun - 23:17

are you a chick? i always thought ronnie was a girl name, unless it's short for ronald
Back to top Go down
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

PostSubject: Re: Rondog... The person   Rondog... The person EmptySat 7 Jun - 23:29

Lmao No I am not a female. I am a man. And Ronnie is one of those names that can be for a girl or a boy. But I know more men named Ronnie than women. But I go by Dr Ron.
Back to top Go down
(IT)Spooky[EchO.2]
Elite
Elite
(IT)Spooky[EchO.2]

PostSubject: Re: Rondog... The person   Rondog... The person EmptySun 8 Jun - 1:22

Bloody hell ron, lets get some of those bertie bots beans. and then get tea.

*pinky up*
Back to top Go down
(IT)RonDog
IT Leader
IT Leader
(IT)RonDog

PostSubject: Re: Rondog... The person   Rondog... The person EmptySun 8 Jun - 1:32

Lmao ha ha ha What are you trying to say???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rondog... The person   Rondog... The person Empty

Back to top Go down

Rondog... The person
Page 1 of 1