Clan SOF Soldiers of Fortune/ Clan IT- Invasion Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans SOF and IT main page/forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-SoF-Zombie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-SoF-Zombie
SOF Leader
SOF Leader
-SoF-Zombie

-SoF-Zombie Empty
PostSubject: -SoF-Zombie   -SoF-Zombie EmptyFri 6 Jun - 21:44

Ok, my name in real life is mike, im 15 years old and i live in PA. I like playing halo, playing hockey and being outside. I like the cold, rainy weather, so it's good that i live in PA. I like Horror Movies, and i like hardcore punk music (black flag, circle jerks), and i'm a pretty friendly person i think. I like TV shows that make you say "Ohhh" or "Oh my god that has to hurt", lol, (World's most Amazing Videos", i also like South Park. I don't play any instruments, but guitar is cool. My favorite band is IRON MAIDEN. I really really like stephen king's books and his movies that were books, i like ZOMBIE MOVIES/ZOMBIE SURVIVAL STUFF. That's how i got my name Smile Ok that's it pretty much, i encourage you guys to post something just like i did, and please don't give out any information that's too personal, but if you do by mistake, just tell me and i will either delete the post or just revise it.

Thank you.

-SOF-Zombie Zombies!!!
Back to top Go down
https://clansof.forumotion.com

-SoF-Zombie
Page 1 of 1